CORA CROSS-BODY PINATEX BAG
CORA CROSS-BODY BAG
- Part of our new sustainable eco-friendly range
- Body of the bag made from Piñatex® innovative natural material made from pineapple leaf fibres
- Shoulder strap attached on side D-rings
- Adjustable length with metal push studs
- Inside pocket to hold your small necessities
- Leather details are made from veg-tanned leather offcuts to help reduce material waste
- RiRi zipper in black finish
- Available in black or white natural colour
- Black powder coated hardware
- Crafted entirely by hand in our studio
- Matching tote bag available
- Made in Wales
Piñatex® is a natural, innovative and patented new material, made from pineapple leaf fibres, that are the by-product of the pineapple harvest.
No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the raw material.
Composition: 80% pineapple leaf fibres, 20% PLA fibres
Natural and Vegan
Sourced in the Philippines, finished in Spain.
Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or machine wash.
Clean by hand only.
In order to sustain environmentally friendly we cut down most of the unnecessary packaging. All our products therefore come packed in cotton dust bags.
All our products are handmade to order, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production. For time sensitive orders or any enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
FREE shipping to UK, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping for orders over £180